Your tasks, done faster. Built around the M2 chip, the redesigned 2022 MacBook Air has an improved CPU and GPU – 1.4x faster than the M1. And that’s all while using less power. You get up to 18 hours of battery life, so you won’t be hunting for plug sockets. That means it’s a powerhouse for editing on the go – whether you’re trimming down 4K footage or putting the final touches to an animation. And it’s all wrapped up in a super thin yet durable all-aluminium enclosure.
Good to know
– Chat to your friends in sharp Full HD with the upgraded 1080p FaceTime HD camera
– For complete colour accuracy when you’re working on creative projects, the Liquid Retina display shows over a billion colours
– True Tone technology automatically adjusts the brightness and warmth of the screen, so you can read in comfort
– With improved vocal clarity and Spatial Audio support, the four-speaker sound system will add extra immersion to whatever you’re watching
– Touch ID lets you unlock your Mac with your fingerprint, so you can keep your files safe and shop online with Apple Pay
– Connect everything you need (with speed) thanks to the two Thunderbolt 4 ports
– The MagSafe cable attaches magnetically for an easy connection when you need to recharge
– It’s compatible with your most used apps, from Microsoft 365 to Zoom and loads of iPad and iPhone apps too
– The 256 GB SSD lets you load up your photos and apps almost instantly
This competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over, excluding employees.
You may enter this competition up to 50 times.
You will be randomly allocated your ticket number(s) when ordering and you will receive an email confirmation.
The total amount of tickets for this competition is (499).
If all tickets do not sell out, the draw will happen on August 13, 2023 regardless.
You must answer the competition question correctly to be entered into the live draw. Incorrect entries will not be notified or entered into the live draw.
You may enter the competition online or for free by post by sending your entry to HITTING IT BIG COMPETITIONS LTD on a postcard. You must have an account on HITTING IT BIG COMPETITIONS LTD for your entry to be processed. All details on your entry MUST correspond to the details on your account to receive the order confirmation and ticket number. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed.
The live draw will take place on the HITTING IT BIG COMPETITIONS LTD Facebook page using Google’s random number generator to select the winning ticket number from all Entrants.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Apple or Google. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that neither Facebook, Apple, nor Google have any liability and are not responsible for the administration or promotion of this competition.
You can enter this competition up to 50 times.
Once your order has been placed your ticket number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the my account area.
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You’ll be contacted directly if you have won.
If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.